SCOPE OF POLICY
We are MV App Limited, trading as “Model Village”, of Flat 3, 23 Newman Street, London W1T 1PN, Great Britain (“We” or “Model Village”). We are a company registered in, and subject to the regulations and laws of the United Kingdom.
- The most up to date Model Village mobile application software (App) available on our site OR hosted on www.modelvillage.co (App Site), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988, the data controller is MV App Limited, registered in England number 10380886, whose registered address is at Flat 3, 23 Newman Street, London W1T 1PN, Great Britain.
The information We may retain and collect is provided to us by you through your use of the App, or when you correspond with us, and may include:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Your device’s iD
- Date of birth
- Instagram iD
- Facebook iD
- Twitter iD
- Financial details including bank account details and PayPal details if you enter them into the app
- Your App store or Google play store iD
- Photos you upload; Photos of you
- Any other personal information you provide to us directly
- Your agency
- Your online behavior and interests based on your browsing activity
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them; Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us; and
Any other sensitive information.
To collect and process your information we may use tags, cookies, SDKs, Google Analytics, or FacebookB analytics.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information you provide us. It is at your risk.
We may use your information in a number of ways:
- Unique application numbers
- To ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for your Device
- To maintain, protect and improve the App, the Services and the Services’ Sites
- To notify you about changes to the App or any of the Services
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We will use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006 of the United Kingdom.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Model Village or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.unauthorised access.
Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at MV App Limited, trading as “Model Village”, 125 Charing Cross Road, WC2H 0EW, London, Great Britain OR here.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 of the United Kingdom gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
By setting up an account the user agrees to these T&Cs and all the elements above.