Get Fired Up For Fashion Week
Get Fired Up is a bespoke programme Model Village created to get models fit and in shape for LFW. A series of fitness classes are organised in the weeks leading up to the big bi-annual fashion event.
This season, Model Village is joining forces with Another_Space to offer you a variety of fitness classes over 3 weeks prior to September’s LFW - from the 21st August till 9th September.
Bring out your best for this #LFW17!
What to expect
- Over the 20 days we will give you access to the ultimate workout experience featuring HIIT and Yoga classes.
- You will be looked after by expert HIIT and Yoga instructors at Another_Space and given a unique workout routine tailored to your needs.
- The studio is based in central London providing easy access as we understand you will have a busy schedule working up to the shows.
- This unique opportunity is a great way to kick-off the #LFW17 vibes and get you in the best shape possible!
So what are you waiting for?
Get Fired Up. Get Ready for #LFW17. Sign-up below.
Secure your spot for Get Fired Up
Slots are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis so check below for our quick & easy steps on how to sign up. For guaranteed entry, refer a friend with your access code & get them to download the Model Village app!
Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Enter your name, email and unique access code provided in the email we sent you
2. Select the sessions and dates you would like to attend
3. Submit and follow the instructions on the next page
If you have any issues signing up please get in touch
Now secure your slots by inviting your model friends.
If you know a model friend from your agency who’d be keen to take part in this activity, don’t keep it to yourself - spread the word!
Once your friend has downloaded the app and signed up for the same Get Fired Up sessions as you, you’ll receive your tickets via email to attend together.
Tell a friend
Click the Facebook Share button below, add your access code to the post and tag a model friend you'd like to invite! As soon as she signs up your tickets will be safe.