Yummy Roasted Vegetable CousCous & Mozzarella stuffed Peppers
1 red or yellow pepper, halved
1 pack of Roasted vegetable couscous
Fresh plum tomatoes, chopped
1tbsp chopped basil leaves
Green mixed salad, to serve at the end
1. Chop the top of the pepper and scoop out the inside out -seeds too.
2. Brush them with a little olive oil.
3. Place on a baking sheet cut side down and bake in an oven for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees C until soft
4. Then put the couscous in a bowl and follow the instructions on the packet.
5. Allow to stand for 5 minutes
6. Stir the tomatoes, mozzarella (save two slices) and basil into the couscous
7. Spoon the mixture into the peppers and spoon any excess over the top
8. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 160 degrees C
9. After 15 mins top each one with a slice of mozzarella.
10.Cook for a further 5 mins until it has melted into the couscous (or pop under the grill!)
11. Serve with the mixed salad