Prep time 15 mins
Total time 15 mins
Serves: 8-10 Ingredients
1½ cups brown rice cereal
½ cup freeze dried raspberries
½ cup coconut manna/butter
1 tbsp. coconut oil
3 tbsp. raw honey
1tbsp. chia seeds
1 tsp vanilla or maple extract
1. In a food processor blend coconut butter, oil and dried raspberries till creamy.
2. Add honey, chia seeds, and extract blending till all ingredients are mixed.
3. In a separate bowl mix rice cereal and coconut mixture using your hands.
4. Using an Easter egg shaped cookie cutter press mixture into cutter and lift.
5. You can form into balls or press into a dish and cut later.
6. Refrigerate for up to an hour.
Feel free to decorate however you like to make them more Easter themed!